As established by the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Private Parties we put at your disposal the following Notice of Privacy.
Inmense Hotels is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, in that sense, and following the legal obligations established by the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Private Parties, thru this instrument we inform the owners of the information that is collected and the purposes that will be given to said information.
What information do we collect?
- Identification data, including address, nationality, age, and marital status.
- Physical and electronic contact information.
- Payment information.
- Information about those traveling with you and your relationship to them.
- Information about your needs and requirements.
- Information about your tastes, allergies and personal preferences.
- Any information necessary or convenient to make your stay more satisfying, including health condition or mobility limitations.
The personal information you share with Inmense Hotels is collected for the following purposes:
- We use your information to accomplish any action regarding the fulfillment of our services, among others, to assign reservation numbers, provide a better service, continuity, and follow-up on payments.
- To answer any doubts, complaints or suggestions as well as any formality regarding your reservation or travel luxury services and cultural, social and business events in Mexico.
- To send payment fees on solicited services.
- To contact and offer you travel luxury services and cultural, social and business events in Mexico.
- To keep our registry updated.
We inform you that your personal data will not be shared with any authority, business, organization, or individual other than ourselves and will only be used to the purposes needed to fulfill our relationship obligations.
You have the right to request and obtain from us your personal data, and the present and future use we give your personal data (Access); you have the right to request and obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data we handle (Rectification); is also within your rights to have your personal data erased from our records or database when considering your information not being used correctly (Cancelation) as well as opposing to the use of your personal data for a specific use (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO Rights.
The owners of personal data may exercise their ARCO rights to the processing of personal data by sending a request to Inmense Hotels.
It is worth mentioning that at any time you can revoke your consent for the use of your personal data. Just as you can revoke your given consent. To do so, you must consider that revoking your consent means we will not be able to continue our services and the conclusion of your relationship with us.
To revoke your consent you must send your request to Inmense Hotels.
You can contact Inmense Hotels by sending your request to email@example.com with the subject: “Data Privacy”.